- 4 crazy CEEDers are in Skopje. Cebula (PL) , Lucka & Brina (SLOVENIA) and Rita came over a week ago. They are another example of CEEMOS 2006 amazing power =)
- we have 3 interns in SK: Silje from Norway, Juan from Peru and Iki from Finland (hope i'm right about his name- he arrived just today=)
- MC work is getting more and more effective, but still I have the feeling that all we do is meetings!
- I have finally went to Kafana (have no clue how to spell it) and I ate meat. Uh, I missed it so much!
- Every 2 days I go to swimming pool. This is the only way for me to withstand the heat.
- 28th of July I had my birthday. The same day but year later Ravin was born.
- I have never travel in Skopje with a bus. I usually walk, or go by taxi.
- I saw Omen in the cinema. Don't waste your time- it's not worth watching!
- One of MC pets is dead. Still, we do not know if it was Fishie or Rypche...
- The block in which we live (and work) is well protected. A member of Parliment lives here.
- From begining of my stay here i lost around 5 kg.
- I haven't seen Lukas for 24 days...
August 03, 2006
update
Update:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ah! :( one of them died? wah!!!! the fatter rounder one is fishie.
glad to see that you are adjusting to mace life.
privet, regarding hindi movies i will try and send them. What you can also do is ask Katia to bring my DVD's from mc house, i left all of them there, It will serve two purpose. 1. Hindi movies 2. Dubbed in Russian, so u can practice your language ;-)
hugs,
Shashaank
Enjoyed a lot! chevrolet silverado 1500 first time home buyer mortgages in london Pilates eisenhower
Post a Comment