May 08, 2006

in Macedonia

After half a year I'm back! Welcome Republic of Macedonia! My flight was on Friday, I was almost late for the plane (the distance Lodz- Warsaw usually is 2 hours, this time it was almost 3...). Fortunately I made it, I had a landing in Budapest, then straight to Skopje. Friday evening I went to Ohrid for the conference. As I was late unfortunately I didn't feel the conference mood till the end, but it was really cool. Expecially external day- it was even better than the ones in Poland. Today we are relaxing, and trying not to think about work so much. Finally I met my MC team- Toni, Vida, Kare and Ravin. Actually I knew everybody except Ravin. Tomorrow we'll plan team to team transition as well as individual one with Patricia. The more we think about our term the more I feel excited about what's gonna happen this year. Ah...I almost forgot. I also met Titel, who is a ceeder right now, but he'll be in Skopje when we'll start our term. I fell trully international now! Stay tuned! PS. Today I ate Burek again! This was a main goal for today for me =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Expecially external day- it was even better than the ones in Poland." - OUCH.... :)

Dagmara said...

This was especially for you, Lukas ;)

Majka, send some pictures!!